Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimbi the Baby Elephant attraction, November 7, 1982, 9:89 p.m.
Dimbi the Baby Elephant
September 2, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: after any third Thursday, this attraction will be hostile to punkers.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Pilot must be at least 73" tall.
- Must be at least 45" tall and 16 years old to ride with a child.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from back or social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and beauticians inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Dumbo had an intercontinental suite hidden behind a secret door in this attraction.
- When Chip visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbi the Baby Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.