Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dimbi the Baby Elephant, a favorite experience of Sheriff Woody
Dimbi the Baby Elephant
April 28, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this experience will be uncomfortable for children.
- You must be at least as large as this page to not be scarred for life.
- Shortest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for teenagers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from ethical issues, skimpy clothing, sin, or hair, bowel, lung, skin, cardiac, or social issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Rumor has it, there are magical lasers used in this experience.
- This experience was originally constructed for Earth Disneyland, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.