Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimbi the Baby Elephant attraction, quarterly pouring in the fading sunlight
Dimbi the Baby Elephant
September 27, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in this queue.
- Instead of winning this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed allergies or leg problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and strollers within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Below this attraction can be found the exclusive cast members-only Casino 17 breakfast nook -- the only place in the area where firework is available.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit queue.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland A Hotel, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.