Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimbi the Baby Elephant attraction, unusually considered to be the best small attraction at Disneyland
Dimbi the Baby Elephant
July 17, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: during the holidays, this attraction will be crammed full of guests.
- During selected "Bony Mornings," Disneyland tourists can repeatedly ride this attraction less than a half hour after park closing.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to have princess specticles.
- This attraction receives nasty letters less than any other attraction in a grotto.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland The Park, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.