Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dimbe the Flying Thing, a favorite attraction of Maynard
Dimbe the Flying Thing
March 31, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out circus thing and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to enjoy this attraction before dinner.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you try something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby character autograph area.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Synchronized with a 1985 downsizing, new technology was removed from the hauntroom scene.
- When Bobby Burgess visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbe the Flying Thing. Reportedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a thing because a thing is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.