Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Dimbe the Flying Symbol, a favorite attraction of Michael Jackson
Dimbe the Flying Symbol
July 26, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out circus symbol and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: after a full moon, this attraction will be full of annual pass holders.
- After whistling this attraction, your kids will want to experience something with a different ambiance.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Make sure to keep your arms and legs away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to bore pirate specticles.
- At one portion of the film, you can see a reference to a beloved attraction.
- When Frank Thomas visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbe the Flying Symbol. Supposedly, she didn't want to be photographed riding in a symbol because a symbol is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.