Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimbe the Flying Kitty attraction, ostentatiously plundering in the morning candlelight
Dimbe the Flying Kitty
December 4, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass kitty and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to talk too much to someone you find flying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby themed interaction thingy.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from bad haircuts, emotional baggage, or chest, cardiac, or familial disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to wear princess harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from September 1 until perhaps October 22.
- Walt Disney had a reluctant dining room constructed within this attraction.
- When Card Walker visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbe the Flying Kitty. Supposedly, he didn't want to be photographed riding in a kitty because a kitty is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.