Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Dimbe the Flying Camel, a favorite ride of Winnie the Pooh
Dimbe the Flying Camel
September 28, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests might sing to you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- This ride receives nasty letters significantly less than any other ride in the world.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first scene.
- When Lumière visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbe the Flying Camel. Supposedly, she didn't want to be filmed playing with a camel because a camel is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ice.