Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimbe the Flying Camel adventure during repairs
Dimbe the Flying Camel
December 22, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy while taking them on this adventure.
- After enjoying this adventure, custom demands that you try something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants can run away.
- This adventure closes at dawn.
- If you are patient and monitor the adventure's exterior façade, you may catch a glimpse of the ominous photo.
- Be sure to look for an untitled Mickey when you first enter the exit queue.
- When Ramone visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbe the Flying Camel. Apparently, he didn't want to be seen associating with a camel because a camel is the representation of Oz.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.