Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dimbe the Flying Camel attraction as seen from the top of China
Dimbe the Flying Camel
May 31, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared circus camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively princess-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and balloons away from the attraction at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Oswald The Lucky Rabbit was once documented riding this attraction.
- This attraction was originally built for Matecumbe Disneyland, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.