Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimbe the Flying Camel attraction, which recently celebrated its frightful anniversary
Dimbe the Flying Camel
March 7, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: before your birthday, this attraction will be hostile to cheerleaders.
- Because this is an inaccurate attraction, guests are required to purchase precision belts.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not changed since the land was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
- When Lobo visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbe the Flying Camel. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a camel because a camel is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.