Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimbe the Flying Camel attraction, which recently celebrated its feathered anniversary
Dimbe the Flying Camel
July 16, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out camel and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: after an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be uncomfortable for prison inmates.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum width 25".
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for immature teenagers.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from felony convictions or back complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- There is a snazzy restroom adjacent to this attraction's queue.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland The World Of TRON, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.