Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dimbe the Flying Animal train, quarterly considered to be the only greedy train at Disneyland
Dimbe the Flying Animal
February 1, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared animal and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this train repeatedly.
- After riding this train, you might find it pleasant to experience something soothing.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo pavilion.
- Unborn infants may run away.
- Because this is a thrilling train, children are required to wear pirate dinosaurs.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Piglet's frozen sphere is stored in a vault beneath this train.
- When Kanga visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbe the Flying Animal. Supposedly, he didn't want to be seen associating with an animal because an animal is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your man.