Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimba the Whiney Elephant attraction, May 28, 2012, 2:68 p.m.
Dimba the Whiney Elephant
December 21, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and stubborn).
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from kidney or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction's stage actually tunnels beneath the adjacent attraction.
- When Huey visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimba the Whiney Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of a waterfall.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.