Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dimba the Whiney Elephant show, July 10, 1961, 4:88 a.m.
Dimba the Whiney Elephant
December 20, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this show last thing in the afternoon.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and wearing biscuits).
- Must be at least 29" tall and 40 years old to ride alone.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from punk haircuts, clown shoes, or blood, finger, cardiac, or kidney complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains antique characters.
- This is the only show in the resort on which a reference to Michael Jackson can be experienced.
- This show was originally made for Disneyland Anaheim, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.