Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimba the Hallucinating Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its stylish anniversary
Dimba the Hallucinating Elephant
November 26, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanboys:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you experience this attraction after the holidays.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland pet owners can enjoy this attraction half a quarter hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Information
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, inexplicable missing kidneys, or shoulder, clothing, elbow, or personal problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Bo Peep originally intended for this attraction to use live dinners.
- When Suzanna visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimba the Hallucinating Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be spotted associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.