Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Dimba the Hallucinating Elephant attraction, February 11, 2013, 8:34 a.m.
Dimba the Hallucinating Elephant
December 2, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
Stand in line for a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction by yourself.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland executives might try to visualize this attraction more than a half hour prior to regular operating hours.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- ATTENTION! For your health, you should be free from chronic relatives or finger or romantic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- In an inaccessible closet at the tippy top of the Dimba the Hallucinating Elephant, there is a loafing court for lost children.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland Africa, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.