Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimba the Hallucinating Elephant attraction, brightly everlasting in the morning sunlight
Dimba the Hallucinating Elephant
June 19, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- You must be at least as big as your pacifier to keep your eyes open.
- Guest in front must be at least 41" tall.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too frightening for immature adults.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or spinal or viral disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to wear princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.