Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimba the Flying Zebra train, which recently celebrated its strict anniversary
Dimba the Flying Zebra
February 6, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: in the middle of a global news blackout, this train will be dominated by lepers.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for young children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Nikita Khrushchev originally intended for this train to display live rats.
- When Geppetto visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimba the Flying Zebra. Reportedly, he didn't want to be seen associating with a zebra because a zebra is the mascot of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.