Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimba the Flying Zebra attraction, August 1, 1977, 7:49 p.m.
Dimba the Flying Zebra
September 19, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass circus zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or fingernail issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During bad weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- In 1972, this attraction was renovated to tone down images that could be misinterpreted as not serious enough.
- When Ub Iwerks visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimba the Flying Zebra. Apparently, she didn't want to be photographed associating with a zebra because a zebra is the mascot of Chernabog's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.