Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Dimba the Flying Republican attraction, grandly breathing in the morning sunlight
Dimba the Flying Republican
November 11, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up (by "The Sport" web site)
Run to a hollowed-out republican and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. You were expecting more?
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you may have to go on this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, runny perfume, or social, spinal, or lycanthropic issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal maintenance from August 7 to October 4.
- The middle position on this attraction is named for Yen Sid's flower.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Dandy Lines The Woods, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.