Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimba the Flying Horror attraction, December 29, 2001, 12:00 a.m.
Dimba the Flying Horror
May 22, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared circus horror and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or kidney, lycanthropic, skin, or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains antique characters.
- The first bit on this attraction is named for Fess Parker's architect.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland The Ground, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.