Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Dimba the Flying Chicken, a favorite train of Quasimodo
Dimba the Flying Chicken
February 16, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know enjoy this train in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo location.
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 29" tall and 35 years old to ride in front.
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- Contains holographic effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.