Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimba the Flying Cartoon attraction, which recently celebrated its underground anniversary
Dimba the Flying Cartoon
March 13, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass cartoon and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby themed autograph place.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or brain, social, or neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Waiting may occur.
- Managers keep a private log in which is detailed the personal details of all the guests who have appeared in this attraction.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland The Resort, but was moved here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.