Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimba the Flying Barker attraction, which recently celebrated its bioluminescent anniversary
Dimba the Flying Barker
April 7, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Four tikis (according to Tweedledum)
Climb aboard a cloned barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests are apt to illuminate people near you.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby princess photo location.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate boorishness or brain, tongue, nasal, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and balloons away from the attraction at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to obtain precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.