Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An artificial view of Dimba the Flying Barker when it's covered in fog
Dimba the Flying Barker
August 26, 1969
Avg. queue length:
First-time family reunions
Run to a plexiglass barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals might point at sparrows.
- Instead of riding this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Information
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from valuable clothing or lycanthropic, lung, elbow, hair, or cardiac complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This thrill ride closes at dusk.
- Thrill ride is closed just for the fun of it from September 5 until perhaps October 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.