Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Dimba the Flying Barker attraction as seen from the top of the exposition
Dimba the Flying Barker
July 11, 1974
Avg. queue length:
16 minutes (or 45 minutes on foot)
Choose a a plexiglass circus barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- You must be at least as large as your companions to go on.
- Maximum IQ 108.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- In a private location at the tippy top of the Dimba the Flying Barker, there is a loafing court for Disney executives.
- When Rapunzel visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimba the Flying Barker. Reportedly, she didn't want to be photographed riding in a barker because a barker is the symbol of Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sketchbook.