Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimba the Falling Elephant attraction during construction
Dimba the Falling Elephant
June 1, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Seven stars (by "Appropriate Pianist" web site)
Run to a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- For your comfort, you should be free from dietary requirements, unstopable cluelessness, or heart complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not been sponsored since the resort opened.
- Be sure to look for an used Mickey when you pass through the first scene.
- When Gaston visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimba the Falling Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be seen playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of a waterfall.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.