Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimba the Circling Elephant attraction, November 26, 2003, 7:23 p.m.
Dimba the Circling Elephant
July 22, 1955
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: after the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of monorail pilots.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from September 4 through January 4.
- The letters in "Dimba the Circling Elephant" can be scrambled to spell "Hmtdalnnbrig L Iieeatcechp."
- When Richard Sherman visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimba the Circling Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.