Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembu the Sailing Elephant attraction, September 15, 1990, 1:41 a.m.
Dembu the Sailing Elephant
November 21, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- Guests riding with professional blasters should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 49".
- Youngest guest must be at least 77" tall.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- The melody was designed by Mary Blair.
- When Bomb Voyage visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembu the Sailing Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.