Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembu the Rusting Elephant attraction at midday
Dembu the Rusting Elephant
February 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- Because it is so tropical, it is best to ride this attraction after lunch.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25".
- Oldest guest must be at least 59" (on tiptoes) tall.
- Expectant parents may ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children and some adults.
- The tower of Dembu the Rusting Elephant can be viewed from as far away as a train station.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland The Caribbean, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.