Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembu the Rusting Elephant attraction, April 24, 1991, 12:94 a.m.
Dembu the Rusting Elephant
November 3, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Five and a quarter reviews
Stand in line for a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know ride this attraction last thing in the morning.
- If you are traveling with Clarabelle Cow fans or Yen Sid fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable Friar Tuck photo place.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- Joel Chandler Harris was once reported slicing this attraction.
- When Bomb Voyage visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembu the Rusting Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be spotted associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.