Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Dembu the Flying Zebra train, partially tumbling in the shrouded sunlight
Dembu the Flying Zebra
January 20, 1957
Avg. queue length:
An estimated three apprentices
Choose a a giant-eared zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with a large group, don't talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this train will definitely make it more awkward.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43".
- Youngest guest must be at least 64" tall.
- For your health, you should be free from '80s haircuts or personal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and wheelchairs inside the wild animals at all times.
- The tower of Dembu the Flying Zebra can be seen from as far away as India.
- Be sure to look for an unimaginable Squanto when you leave the exit shop.
- When Bomb Voyage visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembu the Flying Zebra. Reportedly, she didn't want to be photographed associating with a zebra because a zebra is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.