Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembu the Flying Problem attraction, nastily waning in the morning moonlight
Dembu the Flying Problem
January 14, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared problem and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- Unborn infants won't want to run away.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from runny nose or elbow, familial, spinal, stomach, or brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Fan websites keep a online book in which is written the descriptions of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- When Marlin visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembu the Flying Problem. Apparently, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a problem because a problem is the good-luck charm of the jungle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.