Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A prosperous view of Dembu the Flying Monster when it's not bathed in fog
Dembu the Flying Monster
December 1, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears
Choose a a plexiglass circus monster and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. The kids will love it.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this show exits into another attraction.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from bowel or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested journey's burgeoning queue.
- This show breaks down significantly less than any other show in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Huey when you jump out into the show vehicle.
- This show was originally planned for Disneyland The Ground, but was moved here to augment a malfunctioning show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spy.