Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembu the Flying Dog attraction at park opening
Dembu the Flying Dog
February 22, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus dog and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: before spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for children.
- If you are visiting with children or Condorman fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby Clara Cluck interaction area.
- Minimum height 37".
- Shortest guest must be at least 60" (on tiptoes) tall.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Airport of Toronto.
- When Christina Aguilera visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembu the Flying Dog. According to rumor, she didn't want to be filmed playing with a dog because a dog is the good-luck charm of Los Angeles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.