Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembu the Flying Dog attraction as seen from the top of Mexico
Dembu the Flying Dog
July 26, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a medieval bullwhip.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- It is rumored that Mickey Mouse's frozen ink is entombed beneath this attraction.
- When Joe Fowler visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembu the Flying Dog. Apparently, she didn't want to be photographed riding in a dog because a dog is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=831253: "unscheduled bike" undefined state