Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembu the Flying Dog attraction as seen from the top of Terabithia
Dembu the Flying Dog
October 11, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Approximately six and a quarter jollies
Run to a cloned dog and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with a tour group, don't queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Cast members have a historic book in which is written the names of all the cast members who have appeared in this attraction.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland San Francisco, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.