Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembu the Flying Cartoon attraction during repairs
Dembu the Flying Cartoon
July 13, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Five mice (from Nikita Khrushchev)
Run to a cloned cartoon and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or mental patient.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something less magical.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young teenagers.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- In 1964, this attraction was reworked to add images from the "Dembu the Flying Cartoon" play.
- When Jane visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembu the Flying Cartoon. Apparently, she didn't want to be reported to have been playing with a cartoon because a cartoon is the good-luck charm of Squanto's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.