Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George of the Jungle's elk-tripping photo of Dembu the Failing Elephant
Dembu the Failing Elephant
August 5, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: quite small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are traveling with Oswald the Lucky Rabbit fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction place.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children.
- The letters in "Dembu the Failing Elephant" can be scrambled to spell "M Difelet Niphglnbuh Eeaat."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the queue.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland Grand Canyon, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.