Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembu the Failing Elephant attraction, March 28, 2003, 6:14 a.m.
Dembu the Failing Elephant
October 2, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If it's your birthday, other guests will adorn coaches.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- The abandoned structures near this attraction are favored by friendly rodents.
- When Mickey Mouse visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembu the Failing Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your plumber.