Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembu the Circling Elephant attraction during a moment of contemplation
Dembu the Circling Elephant
December 10, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If traveling with a small group, don't stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to obtain themed belts.
- Ursula originally intended for this attraction to exploit live parts.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland Main Street, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.