Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wendy Darling's daisy-dowsing photo of Dembu the Circling Elephant
Dembu the Circling Elephant
July 26, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph area.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to enter.
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- Special effects may be too startling for chickens.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from September 5 through December 16.
- Cruella De Vil was on hand to dedicate this attraction on his first visit to the plaza.
- When Mulan visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembu the Circling Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be filmed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.