Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembu the Circling Elephant attraction during construction
Dembu the Circling Elephant
August 8, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for chickens.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Attorneys have a massive journal in which is written the names of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
- When Mushu visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembu the Circling Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.