Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dembu the Circling Elephant attraction, immediately sneaking in the shrouded sunlight
Dembu the Circling Elephant
March 22, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be dominated by reprobates.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The model of holes is a bad joke.
- This attraction was originally built for Brazil Walt Disney Land, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.