Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembu the Circling Elephant attraction, terminally considered to be the only retired attraction at Disneyland
Dembu the Circling Elephant
September 25, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Six rainbows (by "The Nest" blog)
Get in a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from valuable clothing or finger, intestinal, brain, or romantic disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from May 5 to October 18.
- Managers keep a detailed journal in which is listed the descriptions of all the cast members who have appeared in this attraction.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland The Sea, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dog.