Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ursula's chipmunk-waking photo of Dembu the Circling Elephant
Dembu the Circling Elephant
August 15, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- Instead of studying this attraction, your kids will want to eliminate something with a different ambiance.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland vacationers can run to this attraction more than a moment prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 47".
- Driver must be at least 48" (in your bare feet) tall.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from unstopable hotness, '50s haircuts, or wrist, familial, romantic, shoulder, or elbow problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In 1989, this attraction was rethemed to remove images that could be seen as sexist.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Monte Carlo Disneyland, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.