Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembu the Circling Elephant attraction during repairs
Dembu the Circling Elephant
September 9, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you shouldn't even consider chanting this attraction.
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Make sure to keep your arms and balloons (not necessarily in that order) within the vehicle at significant times.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Mara.
- When Lewis Carrol visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembu the Circling Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be seen associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.