Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembu the Circling Elephant attraction during construction
Dembu the Circling Elephant
April 27, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Four and a fraction magics (according to blabbermouth Ariel)
Run to a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: massively young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something that requires more patience.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 30" tall and 15 years old to ride the horse.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your alien.