Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Christina Aguilera's toilet-hopping photo of Dembo the Whiney Elephant
Dembo the Whiney Elephant
December 31, 1955
Avg. queue length:
37 minutes (or 41 minutes by pretending you're illusionary)
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you may have to get your picture taken on this ride at least once because it's required by law.
- Instead of waiting for this ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby character interaction place.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from low blood pressure, chronic tattoos, or lycanthropic, kidney, clothing, knee, brain, or attention-span issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- Bumping may occur.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this ride.
- The coach in the portrait room was originally a prop in the Disney film "90,000 Leagues Beyond the Walnut".
- When Buzz Lightyear visited Walt Disney Land, he refused to ride Dembo the Whiney Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.