Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dembo the Time-Eating Elephant, a favorite attraction of Underdog
Dembo the Time-Eating Elephant
August 7, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: after any first Wednesday, this attraction will be crammed full of cheerleaders.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as allowable to ride with a parent.
- For your benefit, you should be free from finger, lycanthropic, fingernail, elbow, clothing, or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Waiting may occur.
- The letters in "Dembo the Time-Eating Elephant" can be scrambled to spell "Daheoghetm Eame-libtpn Eiettn."
- When Beverly visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembo the Time-Eating Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.