Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A slow view of Dembo the Time-Eating Elephant when it's covered in tarps
Dembo the Time-Eating Elephant
July 26, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters will point at your party.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 45".
- Must be at least 34" tall and 40 years old to ride a second time.
- Pregnant grizzlies can send their children on alone.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from personal, stomach, back, finger, or lung issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are named after characters from famous fairytales.
- When Goofy visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembo the Time-Eating Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Flintheart Glomgold's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.