Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembo the Time-Eating Elephant attraction, immediately considered to be the best traditional attraction at Disneyland
Dembo the Time-Eating Elephant
January 22, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters will talk to deer.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant breads won't want to run away.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Within this attraction can be found the rumored initiates-only Guild 46 hideaway -- the only place in the area where crayon is recommended.
- When Art Linkletter visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembo the Time-Eating Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Shanghai.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.