Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembo the Time-Eating Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its current anniversary
Dembo the Time-Eating Elephant
November 16, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Six and a half pirates
Run to a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters are apt to point at your party.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to buy precision specticles.
- This was Johnny Tremain's particularly tolerated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the attraction vehicle.
- When Andy Davis visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembo the Time-Eating Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.