Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A crisp view of Dembo the Super Elephant when it's not inundated in children
Dembo the Super Elephant
May 11, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. Then go on again and again until the kids collapse.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- For your benefit, you should be free from inner ear, ankle, familial, kidney, skin, or shoulder problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Toy of Florida.
- Be sure to look for a native Mickey when you visit the exit queue.
- When José visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembo the Super Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.