Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dembo the Flying Tiger, a favorite attraction of John Carter
Dembo the Flying Tiger
April 1, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are put off by standing, then you shouldn't even consider fascinating this attraction.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- This attraction breaks down significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- When Yen Sid visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembo the Flying Tiger. According to rumor, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a tiger because a tiger is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.