Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembo the Flying Tiger attraction at first light
Dembo the Flying Tiger
April 14, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in this queue.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from ethical restrictions or tongue problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Some delusional individuals imagine that this attraction is possessed by the moaning haunt of a former cast member.
- When Jack-Jack visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembo the Flying Tiger. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with a tiger because a tiger is the representation of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.