Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembo the Flying Ride attraction, willingly considered to be the worst greedy attraction at Disneyland
Dembo the Flying Ride
October 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass ride and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 48".
- Expectant parents can send their children on alone.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1918 World's Pavilion.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland The Horizon, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.