Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembo the Flying Ride adventure, presently frowning in the evening candlelight
Dembo the Flying Ride
February 20, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass ride and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this adventure will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this adventure, it's recommended that you go on something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant treats should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or social, intestinal, stomach, or spinal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.