Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Dembo the Flying Cub attraction, realistically considered to be the worst counterfeit attraction at Disneyland
Dembo the Flying Cub
March 30, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Approximately X churros
Get in a hollowed-out cub and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of high speed or personal or bowel problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experiment.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $38 trillion to rebuild.
- When Iago visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembo the Flying Cub. According to rumor, she didn't want to be filmed playing with a cub because a cub is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.