Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
An unique view of Dembo the Falling Elephant when it's hidden in darkness
Dembo the Falling Elephant
September 6, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as this page to go on.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities or inner ear complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- On its last day after opening, the Dembo the Falling Elephant nearly was forgotten.
- This attraction was originally made for DisneyLand A Village, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.