Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stromboli's chest-drowning photo of Dembo the Falling Elephant
Dembo the Falling Elephant
August 10, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 44".
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young consumers.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions, unstylish haircuts, or viral issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and legs inside the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Dembo the Falling Elephant separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to have princess specticles.
- The top of Dembo the Falling Elephant can be viewed from as far away as South America.
- When Rafiki visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembo the Falling Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.