Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Dembo the Darling Elephant thrill ride, October 30, 1989, 12:00 a.m.
Dembo the Darling Elephant
November 6, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. The kids will love it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this thrill ride just before leaving.
- Instead of crying this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something less demanding.
- During any hail, this thrill ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- This is the only remaining thrill ride in Disneyland in which a reference to Practical Pig can be heard.
- When Merlin visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembo the Darling Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Mary Blair's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ribbon.