Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembo the Cloud-Bound Elephant train at park closing
Dembo the Cloud-Bound Elephant
August 3, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with a tour group, try to enter a train vehicle with a relative stranger, because this train will definitely make it more awkward.
- After going on this train, it's recommended that you go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Train may be too startling for retirees.
- Train is closed for seasonal relocation from August 29 to March 4.
- Cast members discovered a historic book in which is written the names of all the cast members who have appeared in this train.
- Be sure to look for a delightful Mickey when you leave the first scene.
- This train was originally fabricted for A Séance Disneyland, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.