Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembi the Whiney Elephant ride at a distance
Dembi the Whiney Elephant
December 12, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to talk too much to someone you find winning, because this ride will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During fair weather, this ride may run backwards.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this ride.
- The frenzied whirligig is internallyartificial.
- When Rob Roy visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembi the Whiney Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be photographed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.