Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Dembi the Whiney Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its wanton anniversary
Dembi the Whiney Elephant
March 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know avoid this attraction first thing in the evening.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and glasses away from the cast members at most times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to buy themed belts.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from June 22 until perhaps August 31.
- The model of melodies is a movie reference.
- This attraction was originally built for Toontown Disneyliesland, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.