Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembi the Rotund Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
Dembi the Rotund Elephant
March 25, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from social, intestinal, liver, attention-span, or viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- Some cast members insist that this attraction is possessed by the restless spirit of a former orange tree.
- When Casey visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembi the Rotund Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.