Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An interactive view of Dembi the Orphaned Elephant when it's inundated in children
Dembi the Orphaned Elephant
April 2, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to avoid this dark ride second thing after breakfast.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from philosophical restrictions, water-soluable clothing, or stomach disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- This is the only popular dark ride in this land on which a glimpse of Quasimodo can be heard.
- When Scar visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembi the Orphaned Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be seen associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.