Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembi the Orphaned Elephant attraction, jealously haunting in the shrouded sunlight
Dembi the Orphaned Elephant
October 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
X and a fraction vines
Run to a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Attraction may be too intense for chickens.
- The parking structures behind this attraction are filled with escaped toons.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the different scene.
- When Bob Iger visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembi the Orphaned Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be seen riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Indiana.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.