Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembi the Orphaned Elephant attraction at midday
Dembi the Orphaned Elephant
July 8, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces
Climb aboard a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of offending this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Lizzie McGuire was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
- When Billy Bones visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembi the Orphaned Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be photographed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.