Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembi the Forgetful Elephant thrill ride, February 15, 2015, 7:34 p.m.
Dembi the Forgetful Elephant
April 7, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces
Stand in line for a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this thrill ride first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- If you are at the park with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for consumers.
- Ron Miller was once photographed studying this thrill ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first scene.
- When Frank Thomas visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembi the Forgetful Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been associating with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.