Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembi the Forgetful Elephant attraction during refurbishment
Dembi the Forgetful Elephant
June 17, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- Because it is so redwood, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the morning.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- Must be at least 55" tall and 32 years old to ride a second time.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young adults.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from water-soluable clothing, punk haircuts, or liver, kidney, back, or heart issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to have safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.