Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Dewey's son-plotting photo of Dembi the Forgetful Elephant
Dembi the Forgetful Elephant
October 17, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this ride.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Contains imported scenes.
- This ride is based on a film made before you were born.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Dembi the Forgetful Elephant "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.