Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dembi the Forgetful Elephant, a favorite attraction of Dapper Dan
Dembi the Forgetful Elephant
December 25, 1984
Avg. queue length:
No more than nine reviews
Climb aboard a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or tongue, romantic, blood, heart, or skin disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Attorneys discovered a secret book in which is written the descriptions of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for The College Disneyland, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your possession.