Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembi the Flying Tiger attraction during construction
Dembi the Flying Tiger
January 21, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned tiger and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: before the holidays, this attraction will be uncomfortable for sweaty Tom Sawyer impersonators.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, novelty haircuts, or chin or tongue problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.