Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tight view of Dembi the Flying Tiger when it's not covered in darkness
Dembi the Flying Tiger
December 12, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction after a snack.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to find something in a distant area of the park.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for young children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from skimpy clothing or familial or clothing issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1958 World's Fair.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland The Forest, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your amigo.