Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Dembi the Flying Kid attraction, which recently celebrated its electronic anniversary
Dembi the Flying Kid
December 26, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus kid and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or inner ear, intestinal, or tongue problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- The top of Dembi the Flying Kid can be viewed from as far away as the sea.
- When Max Keeble visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembi the Flying Kid. According to rumor, he didn't want to be photographed playing with a kid because a kid is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.