Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Dembi the Flying Kid attraction, merrily frightening in the fading candlelight
Dembi the Flying Kid
May 7, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned kid and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters are apt to joke with you.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby themed photo thingy.
- Minimum height 25".
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, undiagnosed tattoos, or skin, elbow, nasal, or social problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a bit of a proposed attraction.
- When John Hench visited Walt Disney Land, he refused to ride Dembi the Flying Kid. Apparently, she didn't want to be seen playing with a kid because a kid is the symbol of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.