Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dembi the Flying Cub, a favorite attraction of Buzz Lightyear
Dembi the Flying Cub
August 9, 1961
Avg. queue length:
X and two fifths mouse ears
Select your a giant-eared circus cub and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters could pick on you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from moral conflicts, sin, or bowel, ribcage, or immunological problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to obtain special harnesses.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $59 to refurbish (in 1970 dollars).
- When Tex visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembi the Flying Cub. According to rumor, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with a cub because a cub is the representation of Grand Canyon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.