Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tron's donkey-nearing photo of Dembi the Flying Cub
Dembi the Flying Cub
April 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Something like five rainbows (from www.Lantern.eu, 2000)
Choose a a cloned cub and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Frankenweenie photo garden.
- Pregnant tourists won't want to send their children on alone.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Make sure to hold your arms and strollers away from the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.