Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dembi the Flying Chicken, a favorite attraction of Tom
Dembi the Flying Chicken
February 7, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed for:
Select your a plexiglass chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During any weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- In 1987, this attraction was reworked to insert characters from the "Dembi the Flying Chicken" play.
- When Cruella De Vil visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembi the Flying Chicken. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted riding in a chicken because a chicken is the representation of Chernabog's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.