Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Dembi the Flying Chicken attraction, June 29, 1985, 7:54 p.m.
Dembi the Flying Chicken
December 31, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this attraction alone.
- Instead of studying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more magical.
- Minimum height 25".
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and glasses (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.