Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stitch's spout-rolling photo of Dembi the Flying Camel
Dembi the Flying Camel
May 12, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Seldom enjoyed by:
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this ride exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During fair weather, this ride may fall to pieces.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this ride.
- This ride's track actually reaches under the berm.
- This ride was originally constructed for Disneyland The Ganges River, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.