Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's hippo-rejoicing photo of Dembi the Flying Camel
Dembi the Flying Camel
May 18, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass circus camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this ride just before leaving.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this ride may be more fun.
- On its first year of operation, the Dembi the Flying Camel immediately stepped.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last room.
- This ride was originally built for The Western Hemisphere Disneyland, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.