Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembi the Flying Camel dark ride during repairs
Dembi the Flying Camel
January 30, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned circus camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this dark ride, go on something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, skimpy clothing, or knee complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating adventure.
- During weather, this dark ride may not be operating.
- This dark ride closes at dusk.
- This dark ride exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.