Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembi the Flying Camel attraction during refurbishment
Dembi the Flying Camel
January 19, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Three and a fraction teacups
Climb aboard a hollowed-out camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from January 28 until perhaps June 25 (or a similar date).
- The comment about wheelchairs is a bad joke.
- When Mickey Mouse visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembi the Flying Camel. Apparently, she didn't want to be reported to have been associating with a camel because a camel is the symbol of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.