Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembi the Failing Elephant attraction, temptingly painting in the evening sunlight
Dembi the Failing Elephant
April 7, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Rating for broke employees:
Run to a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider enlisting this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable Ratatouille interaction pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38 degrees.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- If you have time to behold the attraction's exterior mural, you may lose sight of the negative rock.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland The World, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.