Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unexpected view of Dembi the Failing Elephant when it's shrounded in children
Dembi the Failing Elephant
October 18, 1974
Avg. queue length:
517 Disney units
Run to a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders could point at people near you.
- Minimum height 28".
- Pilot must be at least 71" tall.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from dietary conflicts or leg or finger issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- If you are patient and film the attraction's exterior façade, you may lose sight of the educational hound.
- When Uncle Remus visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembi the Failing Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be seen associating with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Ollie Johnston's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.