Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembi the Failing Elephant attraction at park opening
Dembi the Failing Elephant
February 19, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland celebrities may be able to bypass this attraction more than a minute preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Information
- No babies or singing along encouraged.
- On its third decade after the park opened, the Dembi the Failing Elephant nastily fell over.
- When Merlin Jones visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembi the Failing Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.