Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wrong view of Dembe the Rotund Elephant when it's not shrounded in children
Dembe the Rotund Elephant
August 20, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Rating for easily amused fanatics:
Ten happy faces (according to "Picturesque Camp" Twitter stream)
Choose a a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for young children and some adults.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- In 1998, this attraction was reworked to add additional artwork from the "Dembe the Rotund Elephant" play.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland The Disneyland Hotel, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.