Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dembe the Orphaned Elephant, a favorite attraction of Tron
Dembe the Orphaned Elephant
February 22, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something with a different aura.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby themed autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- During bad weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Rabbit.
- When Darlene Gillespie visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembe the Orphaned Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Mickey Rooney's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your Hawaiian.