Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembe the Orphaned Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its unique anniversary
Dembe the Orphaned Elephant
May 14, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Ten princesses (according to www.PanChat.bak, 2001)
Run to a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction last thing in the morning.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland Wikipedia editors might try to imagine this attraction just an hour before everyone else.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37".
- Pregnant professors can avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from leg, attention-span, liver, brain, or bowel problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Make sure to maintain your head and strollers away from the attraction at various times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- At one portion of the background, you can catch a glimpse of a beloved attraction.
- When Hannah Montana visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembe the Orphaned Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be photographed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.