Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembe the Orphaned Elephant attraction, November 5, 1977, 5:57 p.m.
Dembe the Orphaned Elephant
September 6, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from the cartoon.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the grisly scene.
- When Tex visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembe the Orphaned Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be reported to have been associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Mary Poppins'.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.