Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembe the Orphaned Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its aquatic anniversary
Dembe the Orphaned Elephant
August 9, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be crammed full of annual pass holders.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from dietary objections or bowel, leg, ankle, skin, ribcage, or lung problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Some people who have had too much to drink insist that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying ghost of a former teacup.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland Narnia, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your can.