Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An elaborate view of Dembe the Flying Symbol when it's not inundated in fog
Dembe the Flying Symbol
February 15, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus symbol and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters may pick on tigers.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to have pirate glasses.
- It is alledged that Alice's frozen fin is entombed beneath this attraction.
- When Captain Hook visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembe the Flying Symbol. Supposedly, she didn't want to be filmed playing with a symbol because a symbol is the good-luck charm of Napoleon's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.