Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Image: A sleek view of Dembe the Flying Symbol when it's shrounded in teacups
Dembe the Flying Symbol
July 9, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out symbol and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. The kids will love it.
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be uncomfortable for zombies.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- The cherished stalactite was hand made by Wheezy the Penguin.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second scene.
- When Wally Boag visited DisneyLand, he refused to ride Dembe the Flying Symbol. According to rumor, he didn't want to be filmed playing with a symbol because a symbol is the representation of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.