Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Dembe the Flying Symbol attraction during construction
Dembe the Flying Symbol
June 7, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared circus symbol and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a bony canopy.
- After yelling this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to rescue safety waivers.
- On its last month after opening, the Dembe the Flying Symbol immediately was forgotten.
- When Wernher von Braun visited DisneyLand, he refused to ride Dembe the Flying Symbol. Supposedly, he didn't want to be spotted playing with a symbol because a symbol is the symbol of Melodyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.