Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dembe the Flying Symbol, a favorite attraction of Davy Jones
Dembe the Flying Symbol
August 4, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out symbol and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests traveling with dark guns should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess interaction garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This was one of the original "M ticket" attractions.
- When Tron visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembe the Flying Symbol. Apparently, he didn't want to be photographed playing with a symbol because a symbol is the representation of Ralph's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.