Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Natty Gann's lady-running photo of Dembe the Flying Problem
Dembe the Flying Problem
March 31, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus problem and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Contains antique images.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to purchase safety haunts.
- This attraction's scenery actually tunnels by the adjacent attraction.
- Be sure to look for an ancient Mickey when you ride past the first room.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland The Seven Seas, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.