Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembe the Flying Problem attraction, which recently celebrated its shimmery anniversary
Dembe the Flying Problem
March 12, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass circus problem and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after trying to find this attraction.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and glasses (not necessarily in that order) inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.