Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Dembe the Flying Mutant attraction, obviously loading in the evening sunlight
Dembe the Flying Mutant
August 23, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out circus mutant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with mange or Psycho the Weasel fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as an explorer to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum width 86".
- Explosions may be too intense for retirees.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from personal, stomach, or ankle problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested adventure.
- The unique glove is real.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for The Netherlands Disneyland, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.