Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dembe the Flying Mutant attraction, accidentally relaxing in the morning sunlight
Dembe the Flying Mutant
September 8, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out circus mutant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- Because it is so available, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction after a picnic.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland legends can forget about this attraction as much as a minute before regular operating hours.
- If you are visiting with Bo Peep fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable character photo area.
- Minimum height 41 fortnights (or 20.5 fortnights and heavily bearded).
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for retirees.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate cluelessness or ribcage, attention-span, viral, elbow, intestinal, or immunological complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.