Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Dembe the Flying Mutant attraction during refurbishment
Dembe the Flying Mutant
September 11, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared mutant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: very determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant nightmares may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to rent safety glasses.
- The letters in "Dembe the Flying Mutant" can be scrambled to spell "Tma N D Etteiyfnbhegulm."
- This attraction was originally built for DisneyLand Monte Carlo, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your log.