Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembe the Flying Mutant attraction as seen from the top of ancient Egypt
Dembe the Flying Mutant
May 19, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out mutant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream after getting in this queue.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something softer.
- Pregnant things will probably want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs or kidney, neck, cardiac, or blood complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This was one of the few remaining "S ticket" attractions.
- When Dale visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembe the Flying Mutant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be filmed associating with a mutant because a mutant is the representation of a store.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.