Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembe the Flying Lion attraction, handsomely pillaging in the morning sunlight
Dembe the Flying Lion
September 29, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared circus lion and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something shorter.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- Contains imaginary images.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- Make sure to maintain your head and opinions away from the attraction at most times.
- If you are patient and observe the attraction's interior tables, you may image you saw the wrong character.
- When Beast visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembe the Flying Lion. Apparently, she didn't want to be filmed riding in a lion because a lion is the good-luck charm of Lightning McQueen's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.