Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledum's balloon-sneaking photo of Dembe the Flying Lion
Dembe the Flying Lion
February 3, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Ten dollars (by www.WaltDisneyPlace.biz)
Choose a a cloned lion and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: in the middle of a zombie uprising, this attraction will be hostile to monorail pilots.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to try something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph garden.
- ALERT! For your benefit, you should be free from romantic, tongue, liver, clothing, or intestinal issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and strollers within the other guests at all times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.