Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Huey's quicksand-disarming photo of Dembe the Flying Lion
Dembe the Flying Lion
November 27, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass lion and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters might point at you.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- This attraction's scenery actually is hidden under the adjacent attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
- This attraction was originally made for San Francisco Disneyland, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.