Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembe the Flying Lion attraction, electronically climbing in the evening park light
Dembe the Flying Lion
December 16, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass lion and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or Willie the Giant.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After elongating this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something softer.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.